Real Salt Lake Tickets
Quarterly Crew & Employee Awards
Real Salt Lake Tickets
QUARTERLY CREW & EMPLOYEE AWARDS
We are looking for journeyman masons to join the Unique Custom Exteriors family. Competitive pay, high standards, challenging jobs – we offer the kind of long-term career you can depend on. As one of the most respected masonry companies in Utah, our family-owned business is ready to help you make the most out of your skills.
Prefer minimum 5 years experience, valid drivers license, ambitious, early to rise, can lift minimum 50 lbs, etc. Will continue training, safety standards, pay is equal to experience. You need to be able to work with your team to deliver on time and adhere to Unique’s high standards.
- Must be organized
- Consistent with timeliness
- Leadership skills including working with a team
- Adaptable to any masonry environment
Of course, if you can meet these standards, we reward you for all that hard work. Our company pays competitively and offers a great benefits package. We also look out for strong leaders to become foremen and help our company grow.
- 40 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Northern Utah (Wasatch Front)
- St. George
Are you interested in starting a masonry career but don’t know where to start? We can help! Our company has an apprenticeship program where you can learn the trade while making good money. If you can work hard and are willing to learn, we’d love to help you start down the road to becoming a journeyman mason.
We've been in business since 1992. We've built a culture of respect where we work hard to take care of our own. It doesn't matter if you're an Apprentice or Journeymen, if you're on the cleaning crew, or work in the office. You'll feel like family here.
- Competitive pay. The pay varies by experience and position, but you can bet that whatever we offer you will be competitive.
- Job security. Unique has been around for decades and we aren’t going anywhere. In fact, we are growing and we want your help to keep growing.
- Safety first. We provide you with quality Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and maintain the highest safety standards in the business – our first priority is always for you to go home safe each night to your family.
- Diversity. Our company treats everyone with respect and helps them grow in their careers.
- Communication. We communicate clearly and we listen when you have a problem.
- Health insurance. We offer health insurance for you and your family.
- Vacation. Get paid time off.
- 401k. Our company will match your 401K up to a certain percentage.
With our staff of 30 managers, things run smoothly with Unique Custom Exteriors. And not only are we a great company to work for, but lay-offs are not a worry for our employees. We are usually booked out up to three years!
I work right along with my crew to let them know they are being taken care of. I try hard to make sure they have everything they need to be successful. Tools, support, whatever they need.