Real Salt Lake Tickets
Quarterly Crew & Employee Awards
Real Salt Lake Tickets
QUARTERLY CREW & EMPLOYEE AWARDS
The stucco team at Unique Custom Exteriors is looking for new crew members. We are one of the most well-respected exterior installation companies in the Salt Lake region and we are ready to help you grow your stucco career. If you have stucco experience – or even if you don’t but are interested in learning – we’d like to talk to you. The following aptitude is needed:
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable to any stucco environment
Come work for the best stucco contractor in Utah. We take care of our employees with full benefits including Real Soccer tickets, paid time off, insurance, and more.
- Mixing and manually applying exterior finishes such as Hard coat and EIFS systems
- Ability to work with small groups and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 90 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders/scaffold and stretch, kneel, for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of working on scaffolding is desired, but not required.
- Knowledge in setup/removal of scaffolding is desired.
If you are ready to take your stucco career to the next level, please fill out the employment application below.
- 40 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Northern Utah (Wasatch Front)
- St. George
We've been in business since 1992. We've built a culture of respect where we work hard to take care of our own. It doesn't matter if you're an Apprentice or Journeymen, if you're on the cleaning crew, or work in the office. You'll feel like family here.
- Competitive pay. The pay varies by experience and position, but you can bet that whatever we offer you will be competitive.
- Job security. Unique has been around for decades and we aren’t going anywhere. In fact, we are growing and we want your help to keep growing.
- Safety first. We provide you with quality Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and maintain the highest safety standards in the business – our first priority is always for you to go home safe each night to your family.
- Diversity. Our company treats everyone with respect and helps them grow in their careers.
- Communication. We communicate clearly and we listen when you have a problem.
- Health insurance. We offer health insurance for you and your family.
- Vacation. Get paid time off.
- 401k. Our company will match your 401K up to a certain percentage.
With our staff of 30 managers, things run smoothly with Unique Custom Exteriors. And not only are we a great company to work for, but lay-offs are not a worry for our employees. We are usually booked out up to three years!
Unique doesn’t cut corners when it comes to personal protective equipment (PPE). We provide all the PPE you need and we make sure it’s in good condition. Every position and every team has the PPE they need.